iFeARP World : Rules and Regulations
A -For paper Submission and Publication in iFeARP World International Conferences:
- A1- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to iFeARP World International Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- iFeARP World accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three iFeARP World Reviewers.
- A6- iFeARP World never publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- iFeARP World can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- iFeARP World never publish any unregistered paper.
- A9- iFeARP World is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- A10- In any case if iFeARP World receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- iFeARP World can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A12- All Registered participants must take final mail regarding attending the conference and start journey to the venue. The Management may postpone or cancel the presentations.
- A-13 We will not be responsible if any person reaches to the venue without taking prior permission mail form the coordinator.
B - Attending iFeARP World International Conferences:
- B1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- B2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B6- Due to shortage of Conference KIT iFeARP World may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases iFeARP World will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference.
- B8-iFeARP World will be not responsible for any refund of any ticket to the registered participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date.
C - Publication in International Journals:
- C1- iFeARP World has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: iFeARP World can submit the paper to any non-iFeARP World International Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
- C3- Payment made for the purpose of attending the iFeARP World conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any iFeARP World associated International Journal after the conference.
- C4- iFeARP World may accept the paper from its conferences or it’s associated conference for publishing in the iFeARP World associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
- C5- iFeARP World takes minimum 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the iFeARP World associated International Journals after the conference.
- C6 -All iFeARP World associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
- C7- Authors’ need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
- C8-The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after 2nd round of Review (After Conference/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for conference registration fees.
D - Plagiarism policy
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
- D4 .However, if iFeARP World decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in published paper and it seriously violates copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Black listed from iFeARP World and other Conference Organizers for life time . Also it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
All Rights Reserved by iFeARP World to reschedule any Conference by iFeARP World and Institute of Research and Journals.
- E1- iFeARP World is unit of “Peoples Empowerment Trust” under Section-25 , Companies Act, 1956 and a subsidiary organization of IRAJ Research Forum.
- E2- iFeARP World is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E3-iFeARP World is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of iFeARP World.
- E5- iFeARP World has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of iFeARP World and will take necessary action immediately.
- E6- iFeARP World has all the rights reserved to publish / withdraw / modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
- E7- Our Official Website is http://ifearp.org/ . We do not have any other website. Kindly follow the website regularly for the updates and contact us for any query.